Classes by this Instructor
For additional options check our class finder.
William R. Morris, PhD, DAOM, LAc
Will Morris is one of the world’s leading experts on pulse diagnosis. Both his doctorate of acupuncture and Oriental medicine and his PhD were focused upon the topic. Will has 39 years of clinical experience with more than 50,000 patient visits. He authored, Cycles in Medical Astrology, Li Shi-zhen Pulse Studies: An Illustrated Guide and Transformation: Treating Trauma with Acupuncture and Herbs, and TCM Case Studies: Dermatology. His dissertation on pulse diagnosis is soon be published Neoclassical Pulse Diagnosis.
Will’s first profession was music, then astrology and then medicine. He now has 42 years of experience as an astrologer and it was his astrological work that led him to study medicine. Since 1979, Will has used music in healing modes and published two recordings during the ‘80s for clinical purposes, Helios Rising and Helios Attunement.
Certified to Teach:
- Acutonics® Elective: Astrology and Acutonics with William Morris
- Acutonics® Elective: Energetics of Points and Meridians
- Acutonics® Level I: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonics
- Acutonics® Elective: Unwinding Trauma: Acutonics®, The Eight Extraordinary Vessels and Fibonacci
- Acutonics® Elective: Eight Extraordinary Vessels: Treating Shock and Trauma