Classes by this Instructor
For additional options check our class finder.
Theresa Lee Morris, Senior Faculty
Having a passion for learning and a natural curiosity about the interconnectedness of all things has allowed Theresa to explore many interests. Through this learning journey she was introduced to Acutonics in 2010.
This dynamic and integrative system of vibrational healing immediately began to transform her life and inspired her to become a practitioner and teacher. In 2013, Theresa developed the Kootenay Sound Healing Centre, with treatment rooms, teaching space and accommodations for students. With the addition of 17 Paiste Planetary Gongs, Theresa is now offering gong meditations to her local community and at several upcoming festivals.
Certified to Teach:
- Acutonics® Level I: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonics
- Acutonics® Level II: Higher Harmonics and the Inner Nature of Tone
- Acutonics® Level III: Harmonic Attunement®
- Acutonics® Level IV: Advanced Harmonic Applications
- Acutonics® Level V: Ethics in Clinical Practice
- Acutonics® Level VI: Case Studies, Clinical Documentaries
- Acutonics® Level VII: Harmonic Pathology
- Acutonics® Level VIII: Thesis Development & Presentation
- Acutonics® Level IX: Sedna Superconductor
- Acutonics® Elective: Unwinding Trauma: Acutonics®, The Eight Extraordinary Vessels and Fibonacci
- Acutonics® Clinic Hours Fulfillment Options