Acutonics Institute of Intergrative Medicine, LLC
- System of vibrational sound therapy rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine, psychology and science that utilizes tuning forks, hand chimes and symphonic gongs tuned to the planets, Tibetan bowls, bells, drums, and other indigenous tools. Connecting body, mind, and soul in the journey toward optimal health, harmonic attunement or at-one-ment with all things in the Universe.
- The integral way, undifferentiated wholeness, the essence of Tao.
Mission: Dedicated to Health, Education and Sustainable Living
- Promote harmony, balance and well-being; help people find joy, happiness and wellness.
- Integrate ancient healing traditions with modern medical practices.
- Provide education, training and high-quality tools that inspire people to take an active role in in their well-being.
- Returning art and spirit to medicine.
- Educating practitioners, professionals and the public in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) based sound healing practices.
- Building a global community of Acutonics Teachers and Scholar Practitioners.
- Engaging in sustainable business practices and global philanthropy.
- Lead in the use, dissemination, integration and practice of sound-based therapeutics rooted in TCM, Science, Psychology and Sound Based Therapeutics.
- Teach, support and promote sound healing practices for a better world.
- Create a body of work and practice that honors and integrates ancient healing wisdom with modern wellness practices.
- Practice a heart-based accessible medical model.
- Train practitioners in their sacred responsibility.
- Recognize, teach and practice deep interconnectedness and inseparable unity in all things.
- Empower people to take an active role in their health and wellbeing and the wellbeing of the planet.
- Engage in global and planetary responsibility.