Classes by this Instructor
Acutonics® Level I: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonics - Zoom or In-PersonDate & Time: Friday, June 16, 2023 - Sunday, June 18, 2023 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
Acutonics Camp - Mt Shasta, CaliforniaDate & Time: Thursday, July 13, 2023 - Sunday, July 16, 2023 | 9:30am - 6:00pm
For additional options check our class finder.
Katie Mink, LAc, Senior Faculty
Katie has been licensed to practice acupuncture in California since 1987. She is the owner and Director of the Bancroft Center of Chinese Medicine in Berkeley, where she specializes in acupuncture, Acutonics, nutrition, and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Katie has been in private practice since 1987, serving the needs of diverse clients, with a special emphasis in woman's health, respiratory disease, and pain management. She completed a three-month post-graduate course at the Nanjing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, China.
Katie received her acupuncture degree from the San Francisco College of Acupuncture & East Asian Medicine in 1987. She has also practiced acupuncture in India at the Meher Free Dispensary, Avatar Meher Baba Perpetual Public Charitable Trust, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India. She has made 17 extended trips since 1988, working in a rural setting, with a specialization in elder care.
Katie is senior faculty and a member of the Advisory Group of the Kairos Institute of Sound Healing, LLC. As a teacher of Acutonics Sound Healing, my passion is mentoring: to bring out each student's special gifts and abilities as a Sound Healer. My excitement for the intuitive practice of Chinese medicine is something I love to share. She and Laurie Herron teach the "West Coast Acutonics." Katie teaches Acutonics I - III, V & VI, and Energetics of Points and Meridians. Laurie teaches Acutonics Levels I - IV and Energetic Healing: Awakening your inner guidance I and II.
Certified to Teach:
- Acutonics® Level I: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonics
- Acutonics® Level II: Higher Harmonics and the Inner Nature of Tone
- Acutonics® Level III: Harmonic Attunement®, the applied use of Sound Vibration
- Acutonics® Level IV: Advanced Applications of Sound Vibration
- Acutonics®: Ethics in Clinical Practice
- Acutonics®: Case Studies, Clinical Documentaries
- Acutonics®: Harmonic Pathology, Advanced Clinical Applications
- Acutonics®: Thesis Development & Presentation
- Acutonics®: Sedna: Superconductor, Advanced Clinical Applications
- Acutonics®: Sound Healing Clinic Hours Fulfillment Options
- Acutonics® Introduction
- Acutonics®: Energetics of Points and Meridians
- Acutonics®: Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine for Acutonics Students
- Acutonics®: Unwinding Trauma: Acutonics®, The Eight Extraordinary Vessels and Fibonacci
- Acutonics® Elective: Eight Extraordinary Vessels: Treating Shock and Trauma