Classes by this Instructor
For additional options check our class finder.
Erin Taylor, R.Ac, DTCM, BSc
Erin began her journey into health and healing 27 years ago at the University of Calgary. It was during her degree that she had the great fortune to receive an in depth study of human anatomy and physiology and received a BSC in Kinesiology. In her studies, she was mesmerized by the intelligence of the human body and mind, and how the entire system was coordinated together like a giant symphony. Her curiosity about this intelligence led her to study Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in Calgary, Canada. It was here that she learned the name of this intelligence that was coordinating all the biological rhythms - Qi or Life Force energy. In her years working with the meridian system and Qi, she was able to understand that she was working with vibration. This is where she found her way to the Acutonics® program. Erin became a certified Acutonics® teacher in 2013.
Her curiosity did not stop there. She had devoted her life’s work into understanding a more esoteric meridian system, the 8 Extraordinary Vessels. Erin could see and feel that these 8 vessels behave very differently from the 12 main meridians. To get a better understanding of her experience with the 8 Extraordinary Vessels, she enrolled at the Quantum University PhD program in Integrative Medicine. It was here that she was able to better understand the strange behaviour of these vessels and develop a quantum lens to deepen her experience with the 8 Extraordinary Vessels.
Presently Erin resides in Calgary, Canada. She has a part time clinical practice and teaches part time at the Calgary College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Beginning with her studies of the physical body to the quantum field of the 8 Extraordinary Vessels, Erin has deepened her understanding of the multidimensionality of the human bio-spiritual-ecological system. She has made it her life’s work to point people in the direction of their Soul and the remembrance of their multidimensional nature.
Certified to Teach:
- Acutonics® Level I: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonics
- Acutonics® Level II: Higher Harmonics and the Inner Nature of Tone
- Acutonics® Level III: Harmonic Attunement®
- Acutonics® Level IV: Advanced Harmonic Applications
- Acutonics® Level V: Ethics in Clinical Practice
- Acutonics® Level VI: Case Studies, Clinical Documentaries
- Acutonics® Level VII: Harmonic Pathology
- Acutonics® Level VIII: Thesis Development & Presentation
- Acutonics® Level IX: Sedna Superconductor
- Acutonics® Elective: Energetics of Points and Meridians
- Acutonics® Elective: Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine for Students of Acutonics®