Dr. Ellen F. Franklin, PhD
Dr. Ellen F. Franklin is co-founder and CEO of the Acutonics Institute of Integrative Medicine. For more than 15 years she has been involved in the development and dissemination of educational programs in vibrational sound therapy rooted in Oriental Medicine and psychology.
Ellen is a co-author of Acutonics from Galaxies to Cells, Planetary Science, Harmony and Medicine, a 2012 gold medal recipient in the Independent Publishing Awards. She is also the author of numerous articles and a frequent contributor to Oriental Medicine Journal. An avid photographer, Ellen has also contributed her work to a new poetry collection by Donna Carey entitled Traveler’s Advisory. Ellen received a Certificate in Jungian Studies and her PhD in Psychology from Saybrook University. Her research focused on the use of Acutonics for self care to reduce severe stress and compassion fatigue in health care providers.
Ellen has spent more than twenty-five years in senior leadership positions in both start-up organizations and Fortune 100 Corporations. She has also served on many boards of directors and holds an MA in Human and Organizational Development from Fielding University.
Certified to Teach:
- Acutonics® Level I: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonics
- Acutonics® Level II: Higher Harmonics and the Inner Nature of Tone
- Acutonics® Level III: Harmonic Attunement®
- Acutonics® Level IV: Advanced Harmonic Applications
- Acutonics® Level V: Ethics in Clinical Practice
- Acutonics® Level VI: Case Studies, Clinical Documentaries
- Acutonics® Level VII: Harmonic Pathology
- Acutonics® Level VIII: Thesis Development & Presentation
- Acutonics® Level IX: Sedna Superconductor
- Acutonics® Elective: Energetics of Points and Meridians
- Acutonics® Elective: Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine for Students of Acutonics®
- Acutonics® Elective: Unwinding Trauma: Acutonics®, The Eight Extraordinary Vessels and Fibonacci